Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Distance and the space between...

I've been thinking a lot recently about the plan that Fae and I had to move to London in September. We've been talking about it a lot too, about how we're disappointed it's not going to work. Ever since she was here last week, I keep thinking how unfair it is to have lived 12 hours away (at the closest) from my best friend for the last 8 or 9 years. It's hard, because both our lives are going in very different directions, and we both have a lot of dreams for our futures.

Anyway, I love my Faerie and I miss her and I wanted to share with you the post she wrote yesterday, based on a book she's reading. It describes us pretty well.

http://konfusedfae.blogspot.com/2008/12/friend-who-made-me-laugh-who-made-me.html

Btw, Fae, I'm trying to avoid the letter u because I'm on the laptop downstairs.. I love ewe!

No comments: