Tuesday, June 3, 2008

just passing through...

I'm not tired, don't want to go to sleep. But I have absolutely nothing else to do. Surprise, surprise.

My life is so boring it hurts. I'm always waiting around for pieces of other people's time. Thanks for making my days off oh so much fun, world.

I have so many thoughts running through my head. I've been in a really sad mood since Friday. I wish I had someone to talk to. But instead I'll go to bed and lie awake for hours because I can't get my head to shut up.

2 comments:

Christine Sweeton said...

It is Doors Open Ottawa this weekend (though you may know this being in the tourism industry.) Hopefully you will be able to have some fun with that. Call me sometime.

Jessabee said...

aha...i found your blog m'lovlie. You can call me anytime you need! Love ya darlin', don't be sad!

-Jes