Tuesday, June 17, 2008

part of this terrible mess that I'm making...

I'm sort of at a loss of anything to say, I'm a little bit of a roller coaster these days. I don't know. I wrote this whole post blathering on about ridiculous things that mean nothing. But I've just deleted it. Because it's just an excuse for me to not go to bed.

i'm looking for someone
but i don't know his name
all the faces before me
well, they all look the same
but there's got to be one face
and one pair of eyes
that'll light me on fire
when they're looking in mine
oh, I'm looking for someone
oh, I'm looking for someone
who's looking for me


always this ridiculous obsession with love

1 comment:

Christine Sweeton said...

Always love. Currently for me it is love of travel and not of boys, because the boys seem to have disapeared. Saw your London pics on the side bar, beautiful!!