Thursday, January 29, 2009

Swept away

This is too much. I passed my breaking point more twelve hours ago.

I've lost control over my life.

I want this to be over. I don't see it ending well.

And I ask myself, why do I do this to myself? And why do I always think it can't get worse?

This morning I am taking two exams, worth 50% each, for a course I've written 4 essays for this month. This is on top of the six course overload I'm already doing at my REAL school this semester.

I honestly haven't been able to really breathe since August. I never thought I could be more stressed than the year I had three jobs, one of which was at 4am. Boy, was I wrong. I guess I was wrong about a lot of things, like the amount of shit I can handle and that the worse thing that could happen is an emotional break down. But no. The worse thing is being past the point of crying since September.

1 comment:

Fae said...

*HUGS TIGHT* I wish I could hug you tight for real. And be there to feed you Lucky Charms and write Grocery Line poems for you to at least smile at, inbetween the stress.

I love you.