Monday, January 19, 2009

xoxo

"Watching you fail spectacularly gives me so much joy."

I am the first one to admit that I am ridiculously amused by bad (and good) TV. Every time I have important things to do, I decide to watch an entire season (or series) of something. Big Love, Arrested Development, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Six Feet Under, How I Met Your Mother, anything that's worth a watch. I have very little taste when it comes to television or movies. I just like to be entertained.

In the past week or so, Kristen and I have been obsessively watching Gossip Girl (I also read the books in high school). I have to say, I'm addicted. Especially to Mr. Chuck Bass, pictured above. He's an asshole, but I love him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WANTED: bad ass hot guy, with one (minor and forgiveable) character flaw. Must be interested in history of old stuff and can't talk too much about himself. No bald guys.
Please send applicants to alcove.

haha, no wonder you like Chuck Bass. Love, T