Friday, April 17, 2009

The continuation of when Hez failed

This day is exhausting me.

I woke up this morning to an e-mail that I had failed the appeal on my exam. I think I stopped breathing for almost a minute. Then, I tried to fix it...

I've been e-mailing back and forth with the Dean all day, trying to figure things out. See, I really really want to graduate in June. If I can at least manage that, then it will be okay. I will still be able to go to Newcastle, get my visa and everything.

Today, after speaking with my adviser at Carleton, I thought that might be possible. Now I have no idea what to think. If I have to reregister in the course I can't do so until June 1, which means I would not be able to graduate on June 10th. So now I have to hope the Registrar's Office will allow me to take a third exam without reregistering.

I fucking hate this. I cannot handle this anymore.

2 comments:

Ambles said...

I'm so sorry.

I'm rooting for you.

Fae said...

*hugs tight!* 4 days and I'll squeeze you for real.